Presented by Imagine Thomasville, in partnership with New Hire Solutions and Thomasville National Bank Project Purpose is a workforce initiative focused on connecting businesses (employers) to job seekers and students. Students are bussed in from each school system in Thomasville-Thomas County for the morning session, and Job Seekers will be invited to attend in the afternoon. Businesses are asked to provide an elevated experience that will take this career fair to the next level to showcase their work as a purpose, not a place.
- Expand Project Purpose to better demonstrate the scope of Thomas County's workforce opportunities.
- Collaborate with education, business and industry to encourage interactive demonstrations.
- Match local employers to job seekers.
- Serve as an annual career fair for local school systems, connecting students to business community.
- Promote work as a purpose, not just a place.
- Celebrate job seekers willing to gain the skill sets in demand.
- Build upon in future years as a premier fundraiser for Thomasville-Thomas County Chamber of Commerce.
Project Purpose 2024 dates will be announced soon, so keep an eye out!