Business Booth Applications: Register Here!
Presented by Imagine Thomasville, in partnership with New Hire Solutions and Thomasville National Bank Project Purpose is a workforce initiative focused on connecting businesses (employers) to job seekers and students. This will be our 2nd annual community-wide job fair that will take place at the Deep South Fairgrounds located at 2057 GA-122, Thomasville, GA 31757 on February 16th, 2023. Students will be bussed in from each school system in Thomasville-Thomas County from 8:00AM-12:00 PM and Job Seekers will be invited to attend from 12:00-3:00 PM. Businesses are asked to provide an elevated experience that will take this career fair to the next level to showcase their work as a purpose, not a place.
- Expand Project Purpose to better demonstrate the scope of Thomas County's workforce opportunities.
- Collaborate with education, business and industry to encourage interactive demonstrations.
- Match local employers to job seekers.
- Serve as an annual career fair for local school systems, connecting students to business community.
- Promote work as a purpose, not just a place.
- Celebrate job seekers willing to gain the skill sets in demand.
- Build upon in future years as a premier fundraiser for Thomasville-Thomas County Chamber of Commerce.
10 x 10 Booth | $200 Members | $400 Non-Members
10 x 20 Booth | $400 Members | $800 Non-Members
Outdoor Exhibition | $150 Members | $300 Non-Members
Email Kolbey Bracewell at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
Please contact Imagine Thomasville for questions at 229-226-9600 or email email@example.com